Powered by Blogger.

3 Necklaces Every Woman Should Have

By 9:33 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

For me, jewelry is the last thing I'm willing to spend my money on. So, I've boiled it down to 3 basic types of necklaces that every jewelry box should have to make the most of your accessories and outfits.

     1. The Big and Bold Necklace










This type of necklace is an essential. I suggest picking a necklace in either a silver, gold or black to increase the versatility of it. It's perfect for going out and can be easily used to make a statement.  These can be worn with something as casual as a blazer and skinny jeans to something as formal as a dress. It can turn a regular outfit into a head turning one. 


 2. A Long Pendant Necklace




































Again with these you may want to choose a neutral color. These go with virtually anything. They can go           over a big sweater or a casual dress. This accessory is never overpowering, but can make your outfit all the   more interesting. 

    3. The Simple Yet Elegant Necklace





 These smaller elegant necklaces are great and I can wear them anywhere. I wear them to work or with just a t-shirt and jeans. They just added a little sparkle to an every day outfit.

You Might Also Like

0 comments