Powered by Blogger.

Simple Vintage

By 12:48 PM , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The way I define my style is very important to me and it helps me maintain some cohesion in my wardrobe. I describe my style as feminine vintage, with a little bit of drama and lots of class. Although, I am simply in love with a lot of vintage inspired pieces, I am very cognizant of the look as a whole. If you pair too many vintage pieces together (depending on what they are of course) it can sometimes look dated. That's why I like to do vintage pieces with modern accents, or vice versa.






Top: Forever21
Shorts: American Eagle
Watch: Fossil
Sandals: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Nordstrom

Here, I paired my vintage inspired tie-front top with a pretty basic pair of shorts and a strappy sandal. Creating an updated look using a vintage piece.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments