Powered by Blogger.

DIY Halloween Costume

By 7:51 PM , , , , , , , , , ,

So, although, I'm a little late it seems for Halloween, it's never too early to start planning ideas for next year. I have an outfit that I'd like to share that cost no money and is very easy. With Halloween costumes costing upwards of 40 dollars, it's nice to have less expensive options.

Last year my friends and I were all Disney Princesses (with the exception of the banana and the cat lady!). Most of these costumes we found in our closets and mine didn't cost me anything.

I was Cinderella, my favorite Disney Princess. I used ribbon for my hair and necklace. I borrowed my gloves and shoes from a friend. I wore my own skirt and blue shirt for a modern Cinderella. These are good group costumes as well as individual ones.


You Might Also Like

0 comments