Powered by Blogger.

Liebster Award

By 1:10 PM , , , , , ,

Thank you so much to my fellow blogger for nominating me for the Liebster Award!











upon receiving the nomination, you are required to do the following:
1. Tell 11 things about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions asked by the nominating blogger
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Ask 11 questions to the bloggers you nominated
5. Inform the bloggers you choose

11 Things about Myself:

1. I am a Computer Science major with a Math minor.
2. My favorite fashion magazine is Harper's Bazaar.
3. I am a huge nerd (i.e. LOTR, Star Wars. The usual nerd requirements).
4. I work at Kohl's and actually enjoy it.
5. My favorite fashion designers are Jason Wu and Christian Siriano.
6. I'm very shy.
7. I have an irrevocable obsession with pancakes from McDonald's.
8. My favorite thing I own is my dragon pillow pet, Smaug.
9. Liam Neeson and I are getting married some day.
10. The anarchy in my closet is caused by my shoe collection, which has grown to over 30 pairs.
11. I've had a cup of tea every day for the past year, at least. 

11 Questions I was given:

1. What's your life motto?
YOLO. (Joking...) I read the Fountainhead and it shaped the way I live my life. Ayn Rand speaks to individual rights and how it's imperative that you never sell out. You must do things for you and that will in turn help other people. 
2. Favorite Lyrics?
"I'll be the best or nothing at all." 
3. How did you fall in love with fashion?
I've always had this impulse to be different and stand out, but also look good. Even when I was young I've always felt that when I look good, I feel good and I'm unstoppable. So, my style slowly started developing and I had my own style and point of view and people seemed to like it. 
4. What's your favorite piece of clothing?
I have a purple skirted coat from ASOS. My absolute favorite thing! It's sort of the epitome of my style. It's vintage, classy and a little dramatic. I absolutely love it. 
5. Favorite country?
'Murica! I've never had an impulse to live anywhere else and even though we get made fun of, I really believe in what this country was built on. 
6. Bravest moment?
I have a big problem with communicating with people, not in a social sense, but in the sense that I avoid confrontation. So, I'm very passive aggressive about a lot of what I do. So, whenever I stand up for myself or tell people how I feel, it really takes all of my courage.
7. First love?
I fell in love with singing and music early on in life. And to this day I still love it. 
8. Favorite artist (musically or otherwise)?
Queen was my first great musical love.
9. What's your best feature?
 Although it's not all that noticeable, my eyes change color depending on the light and what I'm wearing. They go from blue to green and anywhere in between.
10. Hugs or Kisses?
I suppose it depends on who from. 
11. What fabric would your dream clothing be made of?
Chiffon, chiffon, CHIFFON!

11 Questions for my nominees:

1. Favorite book?
2. How would you describe your personal style?
3. What is your favorite decade for fashion?
4. A popular trend that you dislike?
5. What is your strangest talent?
6. What is your greatest strength (not to sound like an interview or anything)?
7. Your role model?
8. What do you do for a living or are you a student?
9. Dream job?
10. Favorite city?
11. What do you carry on you at all times?

Finally, my 11 nominees:

1. Rachel at  oh hey there Rachel!
2. Jordan at Exclusively Chic
3. Gema at Fashion Frame
4. Taelor at Stylish Sista
5. Tatyana at Miss TatyBliss
6. Maria at Shopaholic Thoughts
7. Lydia at Our World of Style 
8. Taylor at Nothing but a Pigeon
9. Nicole at Young Love
10. Shweghna at Trendy Mannequin

You Might Also Like

0 comments