Powered by Blogger.

Making the Switch: From Google Reader to Social Media

By 12:33 PM , , , , ,

Hello all,

As most of you know Google reader will soon be no more, which also means the unfortunate demise of Google Friend Connect. This is a quick and simple post. I'm updating my contact information. Google reader was an incredible convenience for me, so I'm looking to switch all of my readers (hopefully) over to another form of social media. Below is my contact information, as well as my other social media sites. If you keep up with any of these you will receive notifications about new posts, etc:

Bloglovin: http://bloglovin.com/annalise
Tumblr: http://awkward-fashion.tumblr.com/

Furthermore, here is a post about the cancellation and what that means for you that I found very informative and helpful:

Finally, I switched all of the blogs I was currently following to Bloglovin....I think. If you have links to share, I will gladly check them out if you share them in a comment on this post or email me. Just trying to make the switch as easy and painless as possible. 

Thank you all!


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments