Powered by Blogger.

Nerd Status

By 6:18 PM , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Having the qualifications of a nerd (Computer Science Major and LOTR lover), I believe I have a right and obligation to cover nerd fashion. I've been wanting to do so for a while, but wanted first to perfect it. Here are my tips for bringing out your inner nerd:



1). The Sweater and Button-down Combo


The sweater button-down combo is the go-to outfit for me. It's quick and a lot of combinations of colors and patterns are permissible. I think it looks very refined with a hint of nerd. Not only that, but it looks good with a bold necklace. 

2). Rock Some Oxfords


Oxfords are one of my favorite type of shoes and they're so comfortable. It is the perfect addition to a nerdy ensemble. 

3). Forget Contacts


If you wear contacts, forget them for a day and dawn your specs.




Sweater - H&M
Button-down - LC for Kohl's
Jeans - American Eagle
Oxfords - Delias
Necklace - Pacsun

Cheers,

Annalise

You Might Also Like

0 comments