Powered by Blogger.

Mother's Day Brunch

By 7:30 PM , , , , , , , ,

I apologize for going on hiatus. But! I finally made it back to the blogging world, much to my own surprise.

Moving right along.

I realized very quickly while getting ready for a fancy brunch this morning, that I resembled a politician, what with my tight no-nonsense bun and form fitting architectural dress. Upon this realization I asked my mom if I looked like I worked at the White House. Her laugh in response confirmed my realization that I did indeed look like I belonged in an episode of Scandal, which I consider a compliment.








Dress: Forever21
Ring: Stolen from my mom (#HappyMothersDay)

At brunch, I then shoveled several creme brulee pancakes into my mouth, somehow not spilling anything on my beloved dress. All-in-all a good day. 
Thanks for reading,
Annalise

You Might Also Like

0 comments