Powered by Blogger.

Little White Dress

By 5:16 PM , , , , , , , , ,

Every woman knows that a Little Black Dress is essential to a wardrobe, but often times its opposite and equally versatile counterpart is forgotten. The Little White Dress is a perfect Summer staple and when paired with the right pieces can be worn for nearly every Summer occasion (sans weddings). Thus far, I've worn my LWD to work, class, a concert and my sister's recital, making this piece perfect for the hustle and bustle of Summer.







Wedges: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Hat: Candie's for Kohl's (Similar here)
Bracelet: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

A simple white dress can be easily paired with a cardigan and flats for work or heels/wedges for a night out. It can have a smooth transition from day to night, just like the little black dress. Not only that, but it's easy to accessorize. It's also a very appropriate color for Summer and doesn't attract the heat quite like a black dress would. This is my go to piece for Summer and has been my savior when going about  my day-to-day.

This is also my 50th post! Cheers!




You Might Also Like

1 comments